Sunday, September 9, 2007

The adventures of Captain Smirk - Part I

About a decade ago in 1994, Captain Smirk and Little Johnny became friends when Little Johnny became leader of the Opposition and Captain Smirk his able deputy. With the recent revelations being revealed in the media by Costello that he made an agreement with Howard on the leadership of the Liberal Party and the future Prime Minister-ship, I decided to go back and take a comic look at the whole thing.

[Captain Smirk enters]
Captain Smirk: Hello Little Johnny.
Little Johnny: Oh Hi Captain Smirk. Please take a seat.
[Captain Smirk sits down]
Captain Smirk: Thanks mate. Wanted to discuss something with you.
Little Johnny: Yeah go ahead, I'm all ears.
[Captain Smirk smirks]
Captain Smirk: Give me a pinky promise that you are going to let me be Captain of this Space Ship in another 4 years time.
Little Johnny: ahhh...ummm....uhhh....
Captain Smirk: C'mon Johnny, you know want to!
Little Johnny: ahhh....umm....uhhh...
Captain Smirk: Don't make me angry, then I will go all green like the Hulk did in that movie!
Little Johnny: That movie was great I must admit. Saw it with Janette.
[Captain Smirk starts to get a little peeved off]
Captain Smirk: Johnny, give me a pinky promise or else.... I will use my Smirk Attack to send you down to Planet Earth.
[Little Johnny feels a little intidimated]
Little Johnny: Okay then there ya go Smirk....It's done...ahhh....ummm....uhhhh.....
Captain Smirk: Thanks Johnny.
[Captain Smirk stands up and leaves the room]

End of Part I

No comments: