Sunday, September 9, 2007

The adventures of Captain Smirk - Part II

This is the second and last part of Captain Smirk's Spaceship journey through outer space.

13 years later.......

[Captain Smirk smirking to himself and enters the main cabin]
Captain Smirk: Little Johnny, many years ago on this very same day, you gave me a pinky promise that you would let me be Captain of this ship.
Little Johnny: Oh really, well let me tell you something Smirk, I've got no memory of that. We did no such thing.
Captain Smirk: Johnny don't you dare play games with me you old sod! Look we had an agreement, so get your stuff and get out of here while you still can. I am claiming my rightful Captain position on this Ship.
Little Johnny: As far as I am concerned I am going to stay put right here.
[Captain Smirk becomes a little aggresive now]
Captain Smirk: Well bring it on then I say!
[Captain Smirk and Little Johnny then engage in a fight scene like the ones in Star Wars]
Little Johnny: Evil Stutter!
[The Air is filled with the sounds of "Aaaahhh.....ummmmmm......uhhhhhh"]
[Captain Smirk successfully dodges his attack]
Captain Smirk: That the best you've got Johnny. Smirk Attack!
[Sure enough it works. Little Johnny is hit hard by the attack and falls back to Planet Earth]
Captain Smirk (beaming and smirking): Yes, at last I've got rid of him. Gee that was pretty hard though. I am the rightful Captain of this ship. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[A voice in the main control room makes Captain Smirk stop laughing]
Voice: Rudd mothership approaching. 100km north.
[Captain Smirk stops smirking and beaming]
Captain Smirk: For Christ's sake, what is that mothership?
Voice: Captain, that is an enemy Mothership. If a Rudd Missile is launched from it, you will perish and so will this ship!
Captain Smirk (in tears): Maybe I shouldn't have got rid of that old sod Howard after all. We could have fought this battle together.
[Meanwhile the Rudd mothership is within firing range of Captain Smirk's ship]
Flight-Lieutant Swan: Captain Rudd, permission to launch the Rudd misile on Captain Smirk's ship.
Captain Rudd: Permission granted. Launch missile!
[The Rudd Missile is launched at Captain Smirk's ship]
[Meanwhile inside Smirk's ship the voice alerts him to the missile]
Voice: The Rudd missile has been launched and will be hitting our ship in approximately 5 seconds.
Captain Smirk: What the? Are you serious? What am I going to do now?
Voice: Well not a lot. It looks like your going down to Planet Earth to be with Little Johnny.
Captain Smirk: Wait a minute, hang on. This cannot be happening to me. I am the rightful Captain of this..... Is that a .....
[The Rudd missile is nearly 2 seconds away from impact]
Voice: Yes it is. Looks like the end has come for you and our mothership, Captain Smirk!
KABOOOOOOOMMMM

Captain Rudd and Flight-Lieutant Swan and the rest of the team on the mothership then became the new rulers of Outer Space. And everyone lived happily ever after.

End of Part II

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about another episode featuring a challenge from the evil "Wide Ears" Abbott ... :-)

?

Anonymous said...

lol...nice work moni....I'm still laughing from that....:)